Terms & Conditions
Shipping FCL - (Full Container) Terms
- Depending on the area and equipment's accessibility.
- Subject to clear S/D with all necessary information on shipper liability.
- The expected departure/arrival date and transit time for the vessel are subject to carrier.
- Cargo must be properly lashed and secured on the shipper's dime.
- Rates for standard and non-Imo freight.
- Rates are on a free in/out basis unless otherwise noted.
- Bulk packing of cargo is not acceptable
- Except for any formal receipts, all rates.
- THC is subject to change in relation to the daily currency exchange rate.
- Assign Reefer/Containers & Pickup 3 working days before deadline
- VGM and final submission one working day before to deadline.
- Enter and complete the custom certificate one working day before the deadline.
- All official receipts will be on the shipper's account in the event that the shipper causes a gate delay.
Shipping LCL - (Less Container) Terms
- Subject to clear S/D with all necessary data on shipper responsibility.
- Subject to space and equipment availability. The shipper must specify the weights and dimensions of the cargo.
- The date and time of the transit for cargo are approximations and are dependent on the carrier. Cargo must be properly lashed and secured on the shipper's dime.
- Rates are on a free in/out basis unless otherwise noted and do not include any official receipts.
- Rates for general and non-Imo cargo.
- Delivery or pick-up of cargo must occur three
- working days before to the assigned date. THC is subject to change based on the currency's daily exchange rate.
Air Cargo Terms
- subject to available seats and flights.
Rates depend on Actual CHW (chargeable weight)
The shipper's supplied weights and dimensions will affect the rates.
- The anticipated departure/arrival date and transit time for flights are subject to change by the airlines.
- Cargo must be adequately secured and packed by the shipper.
- General and non-Imo cargo rate
Except for any formal receipts, all rates.
- THC and D/O are subject to fluctuate based on the daily currency exchange rate.
- delivery or pickup of cargo three working days before the scheduled date.
- It is necessary to lash and secure the cargo appropriately.
- Taxes are not included in any prices All prices do not include any official receipts.
- In case of delay or overnight delay, additional fees will be assessed.
- Inland insurance is not included in any pricing.
- Loading and unloading freight at your location in a maximum of 8 hours.
Customs Clearance Terms
- Our offers are contingent to the customs office receiving the required documentation.
- Our incentives only apply to general, chemical, non-Imo cargo and are limited to five products per shipment.
- A formal contract will be in place once you accept our offer by delivering the first work order.
- By making this offer, we are pledging and acknowledging that we will cover all official storage and demurrage receipts, as well as clearance, trucking, and any other official receipts we may come across when completing the client purchase.
- Taxes are not applied to any prices.
All charges, except any official receipts.
Use of and access to the ACS LOGISTICS website is subject to the terms and conditions below:
1. Website use and access:
You are prohibited from using the Website for any purpose other than the purposes for which it was created.
- Prohibited Uses as following:
- Use of the Website in a way that violates applicable laws or the rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) of ACS LOGISTICS CO.
- Uploading, transferring and/or disseminating files or information that are capable of damaging or compromising the computer software or hardware of ACS LOGISTICS CO.
- use of screen scraping and/or data scraping technologies – e.g. to create lists of voyage dates, fare information, Internet keywords, URLs, and other information – in a way that circumvents technical safeguards.
- deployment or attempted deployment of software or other processes that disrupt the proper functioning of the Website or disrupt other activities undertaken in connection with the Website.
- executing a function on the Website in a way that results in disproportionately or uneconomically high loads being placed on the infrastructure of the Website;
- disrupting the Website’s connection to the server and/or to network, or disregarding the requirements, processes, recognized principles, and protocols of networks to which the Website is connected;
- disclosing passwords to non-public areas of the Website to unauthorized third parties using such passwords in an unauthorized manner;
- use of search engines, software, tools, agents, or other automated processes, including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, crawlers, search bots, avatars, and intelligent agents, in a way that circumvents technical safeguards. so as to search and use the website in a manner other than that prescribed by ACS LOGISTICS CO.
- attempting to decrypt, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer software that constitutes the Website or parts of the Website;
- displaying content from the Website in the form of frames on other websites;
- Collecting or storing personal data pertaining to other users of this Website and/or to employees of ACS LOGISTICS CO.
- Reproducing, copying, on-selling, or otherwise commercially exploiting legally protected content from the Website or parts especially by trying to circumvent technical safeguards.
- Gaining access to data that is not intended for you personally, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the system or network, or bypassing authentication levels, or breaking security protocols.
- Disrupting in any way impairing the Website’s connection to the client, host, or network using means such as, viruses, overloading, and flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing.
- In addition to any other rights it may have under applicable laws, ACS LOGISTICS has the right in its sole discretion to block your access to this Website permanently or temporarily if you engage in any Prohibited Uses.
In addition, ACS LOGISTICS CO. may act to:
(a) Remove from the Website any material relating to Prohibited Uses,
(b) Take legal action against you in order to recover any and all damages (including reputational damages and legal and administrative costs) incurred as a result of Prohibited Uses engaged in by you.
(c) Require you, where applicable, to sign a legal undertaking to cease and desist from Prohibited Uses.
(d) Forward to criminal prosecution and other public authorities any information it deems relevant for the due enforcement of applicable laws.
(e) Take any other action it deems appropriate to mitigate its losses and to safeguard the Website against Prohibited Uses both now and in the future.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this Website are and will remain the property of ACS LOGISTICS CO., You are permitted to download the website or parts of it only for personal use. Excepted from this are specific instances in which we expressly direct or enable you to make commercial use of the Website. All other commercial uses, including duplication, modification and, in particular.
You are not, permitted to lease, lend, sublicense, assign or transfer any rights in the software, you are further prohibited from modifying, adapting, and translating the software and from creating adapted versions of the software.
ACS LOGISTICS CO. reserves the right to stop your access to use the software with immediate effect if there is good cause to do so.
ACS LOGISTICS CO. is aware of the main functional characteristics of the software – as described as “Mobile App – Web site – Track system – Quotations – Pricing – Offers ), As risk and responsibility for ensuring that the functional characteristics of the software correspond to your requirements and wishes, particularly as regards infrastructure and system environment.
While all care was exercised in the development of the software, ACS LOGISTICS CO. Software is provided and excepted in the case of international or domestics using,
ACS LOGISTICS CO. accepts no liability or responsibility for any technical or legal defects in the software; in particular, and gives no warranty, that the software is free of errors and faults,
ACS LOGISTICS CO. Software provided free of charge on this Website and no ability of using and payment method.
3. Our Links
Where we refer via links or hyperlinks to other websites or web pages, we assume no liability or responsibility for the privacy policies or the content of those pages. The links are provided solely for information or advertising purposes.
4. Password and access to protected pages:
Access to and use of password-protected areas of this Website is restricted to authorized persons. You are responsible for maintaining password secrecy. Do not share your password with any other person. Change your password regularly to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access to your account.
5. Applicable law/place of jurisdiction
Your use of the Website is covered by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt exclusively.
Hope you had carefully read and learn the above terms and conditions and agreed on it by accepting or using our website.
ACS LOGISTICS CO. ®